- Unless otherwise stated, all prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
- Unless otherwise stated, full payment must be received before work is started.
- The specified date of delivery is approximate, but we will attempt to deliver on or before the specified date.
- We are not liable for the consequences of any delay in delivery or performance or failure to deliver or perform if the duration of the delay is not substantial or if the delay or failure is due to late delivery or performance or non-delivery or non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors or force majeure.
- Our services are carried out skill and care in accordance with the standards of the translation industry.
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve received the translated document and wanted to thank you for completing the translation so quickly. I’m very happy with the result, it looks fantastic and is translated perfectly.
Chris translated some documents for my Victorian teaching application. His service was very reliable, fast, and he beat several other quotes I had obtained. Communication was easy and quick. I would definitely use him again and can therefore recommend Dammann German-English Translations.
Today, I have checked and read all the translated documents you have sent me. It is superb and very professional work and I appreciate it very much. Thank you so much for the translations of my documents.
Get an Instant Quote
What is an affidavit? This is a written statement provided by a person that has been sworn to be true. An affidavit is performed with…